Skip to content
- Patients aged 16 –75 who have not seen a doctor/nurse in the previous 3 years may request a health check with a HCA.
- Patients aged over 75 and have not seen a doctor/nurse in the previous 12 months may request a health check with a HCA.
- Patients have the right to see their own health records subject to limitations.
- Arrive on time for your appointments
- Inform the practice of your intention to cancel an appointment in good time.
- Show the courtesy to staff you would yourself, expect to receive.
- Violent or aggressive patients may be removed from the list and referred to a specialist service.
- All patients are entitled to have a chaperone present for any consultation, examination or procedure where they consider one is required.